A dozen new Whirlpools including three Double-Dips are opening on Orca!
🌊 Whirlpools Rotation #12 🌀
- Duration: Thursday Sept 22, 2022 — Thursday October 6, 2022
- Total Rewards: The rewards are detailed below for each Whirlpool with total rewards of ~15K ORCA per week across all pools. All Whirlpools are now open and rewards will begin on Sept 22nd at ~24:00 UTC.
- Cega will be hosting Boaz from the Orca team on their Twitter Space today at 3pm UTC!
- On Friday, Jet Protocol will be jumping onto the Orca Twitter Space for an AMA on Friday 23rd at 16:00 UTC. Tune in to learn more about their new margin account features and how they have integrated Orca into their protocol! 🐳
- New bridged assets from Portal are surfacing in this week’s Whirlpools! Also be on the lookout for pools with daoSOL from MonkeDAO where LPs may now be rewarded with part of a tokenized Solana Monkey Business NFT… 👀
Double-Dip pools 💧💧
Double-Dip Whirlpools offer LPs two different token rewards plus trading fees.
#1 daoSOL/SOL from MonkeDAO
#2 daoSOL/USDH from MonkeDAO
#3 daoSOL/USDC from MonkeDAO
- Double-Dip duration and Rewards for these pools are to be announced (keep an eye on Twitter! Coming soon 😉)
Other fresh Whirlpools… 🌀
Whirlpools offer market-savvy LPs the opportunity to compete for higher yields
#4 BUSD/USDC from Portal
#5 BNB/USDC from Portal
#6 LINK/USDC from Portal
#7 AVAX/USDC from Portal
#8 wMATIC/USDC from Portal
#9 UNI/USDC from Portal
#10 SUSHI/USDC from Portal
#11 HAWK/USDC from Hawksight
#12 MNDE/mSOL from Marinade Finance
🌊 Deepsea Insights 🌏
With every Rotation, there’s always something interesting going on in the Orca ecosystem…
Fees on Orca are becoming more dynamic! 👀
LPs on Orca will soon be able to decide the fees they earn on their liquidity: 0.01%, 0.05%, or 0.30%. By providing LPs more options during volatile markets, the Orca ecosystem will become even more competitive and efficient! 🦈
In preparation for the new fee-tiers, LP fees on Whirlpools rose from 0.20% to 0.30% this week. LPs will earn the new 0.3% tier, with the Impact Fund continuing to receive 3% of fees earned on Whirlpools (the Orca Treasury is not receiving any fees from Whirlpools).
Look out for the introduction of multiple fee-tiers in an upcoming Rotation: Their introduction will coincide with the arrival of another evolution in the Orca ecosystem! 😉
Disclaimer: The content of this communication is not financial advice and should not be relied on by any persons as financial advice. This communication has not been provided in consideration of any recipient’s financial needs. We have not conducted any financial assessment based on the personal circumstances of any recipients. Before using the protocol, carefully review all relevant documentation and consider risks including total loss of funds.