This week we welcome new Double-Dip pools from Sator and Zebec Protocol!
Aquafarm Rotation #16
- Duration: Thursday, March 10th, 2022 — Thursday, March 24th, 2022
- Total Emissions: 300K ORCA per week (rewards begin on March 10th at 20:00 UTC)
- Events: Tune in to our Twitter Spaces on Fridays to to learn more about the projects we’re listing on our DEX. Come aboard at 16:30 UTC this week for an AMA with the Sator team (who are coming aboard this Rotation), and at noon UTC on Friday 17th to learn more about UNQ!
New Double-Dip pools
Double-Dip pools earn dual rewards in both ORCA and a partner project’s tokens.
- Double-Dip duration: March 10th, 2022 — May 19th, 2022
- Rewards: 6,500,000 SAO (+ ORCA rewards)
Zebec Protocol will IDO on March 15th. The ZBC/USDC pool will open for deposits on March 16th.
- Double-Dip duration: March 17th, 2022 — June 2nd, 2022
- Rewards: 10,000,000 ZBC (+ ORCA rewards)
Several of our existing Double-Dip pools which were due to conclude in this Rotation have been extended!
The following Double-Dip pools will continue until April 7th:
- All mSOL and stSOL pools
And the COPE/USDC Double-Dip pool has been extended until March 24th!
Aquafarms & Standard Pools
Aquafarms earn LPs a share of trading fees and ORCA rewards, while Standard Pools earn LPs a share of trading fees only.
There will be no significant changes to our Aquafarms or Standard Pools this rotation.
🌊 Deepsea Insights 🌍
With every Rotation, there’s always something interesting going on in the Orca ecosystem! 😉
Over this past Rotation, pools containing the Terra tokens have been teeming with life. Both Sol-wrapped Terra (wLUNA) and Sol-wrapped TerraUSD (wUST) pairs have been attracting a deluge of volume and delivering tall yields for LPs!
Disclaimer: The content of this communication is not financial advice and should not be relied on by any persons as financial advice. This communication has not been provided in consideration of any recipient’s financial needs. We have not conducted any financial assessment based on the personal circumstances of any recipients. All persons are encouraged to seek their own independent financial advice prior to taking any further action.